Homelessness and Hunger on the First Coast
Did you know?
1) 65% of the homeless population in Florida are men.
2) 20% of those that are homeless in Florida are veterans.
3) One in six people are food insecure and do not know where their next meal will come from in Northeast Florida.
4) City Rescue Mission serves over 230,000 meals each year.
5) City Rescue Mission provides more than 70,000 nights of safe shelter each year.
6) City Rescue Mission has been changing and saving lives for over 70 years.
7) City Rescue Mission Lifebuilders Recovery Program has a success rate more than double the national average.
8) 97% Students found full or part-time employment.
9) City Rescue Mission has helped people to get more than 1,200 medical clinic patient visits and 496 dentist visits.
CRM Professional Involvement
The City Rescue Mission is actively involved in our community on several fronts. We are proudly involved with:
Here at City Rescue Mission, the privacy and security of our donors is our highest priority. We strive to ensure that our donation processes are easy to use and secure. When you give to City Rescue Mission, it’s likely that you will voluntarily share certain personally identifying information and possibly credit card or bank information with us.
We will never sell, rent, or exchange your personally identifying information to any third parties.